So much for my great new plan of posting every day to the blog. I am even more amazed now how some of my friends are able to do this. So we went snow tubing and snow skiing after Christmas to Ski Beech in North Carolina with the boys. Sara gave me a cool Flip Video recorder so it is so awesome (Thank you Sara!) and portable that I was able to shoot some videos on the slopes. Enjoy...
Here is Jack telling me all about what he likes about snow tubing after several times down with Sara:
Here is Jack's first time snow tubing by himself, followed by my own trip down:
Here is Jack going down the long run by himself. You might want to skip to about half way through it since I filmed part of waiting in line. Then I catch up with him and bump him at the end.
Here Jack has decided to go on the long tube run with the big jump, followed by me and a giant collision.
Here is a conversation with Chance going up the ski lift:
Here is a conversation with Sara and the boys about half way down the beginner ski slope.
Here is Sara filming me on the long ski run. My ability to hit a jump in the slope has gone down from the old young days.
Here is what happens after a long day at ski school and on the slopes for the boys...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment