Well, first I'll apologize for the lousy camera work. I had a 3 year old attacking me while I was trying to film the game, and then the battery went out so not too much to show. But who really has time to watch more than a minute or two anyway. Well, in the future I will try to edit things down. Next, I'll warn you that this is K-ball. So there is going to be as much teamwork and as maybe an NBA team might have. It becomes a little bit of street ball. But I did happen to catch one of the shots that Chance made tonight. After he gets the ball and closes it in with 2 hands to keep people off him, he gets to take the ball in. Check out the right hand, switch to left hand, switch back to right hand action before getting his own shot to drop. Just like he's heard me tell the Yellow Jackets to do so many times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment