Saturday, November 15, 2008
Well, the Jackets just kicked off their basketball season and I'm sitting at home for the first time in several years. It is really a progression. HAving just bought 1 season ticket in the past years, I couldn't justify the cost and time commitment with the 2 boys now pretty much needing a ticket too if they were going to go. Ideally it would have been nice to split the tickets with Sara's dad but get 2 tickets and go to half the games. But he didn't want to do that although I could have bought the whole set. Anyway, it will be good withdrawal for me and they are not looking too strong this year anyway. I'm playing a song for Jack that helps him get to sleep sometimes - Chris Tomlin's "How Great is Our GOD." Took the day off today and just tried to relax some. Ended up coming back from dropping Jack off and doing a few small items, then taking a nice nap. Went to lunch with Chance at school, then a bike ride on the Alpharetta greenway. It is really a great ride now with the extension to the Roswell greenway. Then picked up Chance and we hung out since it was raining and his tennis lesson was cancelled. I came across this information from http://http://www.dewde.com/ and liked what he put together: The Family Constitution Integrity To hold honesty as the foundation of our ethics. To always choose the harder right, as God defines right, over the easier wrong. To be sincere and genuine in our endeavors. Charity To enrich the lives of others with our time and assets. To always rebuke with hesitancy and gentleness. To keep a sense of humor. Wisdom To obtain counsel of reputable peers. To listen twice as much as you speak. To fellowship with God through prayer and study
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment