Note: (from Rob) I'm converting some new blog entries from a separate blog that I started since I didn't have access to this one originally.
----------------------------------------
ok, so I've done these blogs before and never really stayed interested in posting. I tend to lurk on all kinds of sites with rarely a post. So the other day I read this article in the Wall Street Journal about memory and decided since time is just going by faster and faster these days, might as well try to record some of this stuff. I may go anywhere with the topics depending on whatever is going on. Ga Tech sports will probably come up some. Also, my family including 2 boys ages 3 & 5. Often as I try to get my 3 year old to fall asleep I'll stay in his room and use the laptop, so perhaps many of my posts will come during this time. Maybe some triathlon chat - right now debating whether to purchase a faster bike (bought the entry level Trek bike a few years ago) and my friend from work can kick my tail with his Trek Equinox. Just can't seem to bring myself to pay such a large price for something that won't be used that much. And of course, right now the economy is a big subject right now. But rather than overdo it this first time, I'll try to keep each post fairly brief. One thing I will post is the video of the opening song at North Point church last Sunday. Every week I am more amazed by what they do for the glory of God. The band played with the lady singing this live, but the video played on the screens to the side of them and it had a great effect - and very good fit to the current series on Why Worry. Well, on that same site which is of the Browns Bridge campus they have another video posted of a baptism that took place there. The baptism videos is one unique thing at North Point but this one was particular great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment